Health and Safety Guidelines at Surf Expo 2021
They are taking extra precautions beyond those mandated by government and local authorities, including daily temperature checks and face masks required of all persons entering the building, without exception.
The Surf Expo team has put together some important tips for both exhibitors and attendees to help you prepare for the show.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment and are you symptom free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the cdc.gov website for any questions on COVID-related symptoms.
- Before receiving your badge onsite and entering Surf Expo, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions (see page 3). Please review the document on the next page before arriving to gain entry as quickly as possible.
- Have your digital or print confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed a face mask; this is required at all times. Children under the age of 2 are the only exception.
- We have an Emergency Action Plan in place, including an open line of communication with local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business.
ARRIVING AT SURF EXPO
- We are taking additional measures on show site to ensure your health and safety at Surf Expo. Please allow extra time when arriving at the Orange County Convention Center and making appointments with your vendors.
- Daily temperature screenings will be conducted upon entry to the exhibit floor for EVERYONE.
- No hugs or handshakes this year. Surf Expo has a no-contact policy in place.
- We’ll implement queue lines where 6-foot distancing is safely enforced.
- Transparent barriers will be placed on the registration counters for enhanced safety and our staff will regularly clean all equipment.
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Face masks will need to be worn inside the show at all times. Please make sure you have a face mask with you. Children under 2 are the only exception.
- Follow all recommended Health & Safety measures, including stay 6 feet away from one another; wash your hands often; cover your cough or sneeze.
- We’ve designed the show to allow for social distancing and one-way entrances/exits.
- There will be no aisle carpet at the show to allow for enhanced cleaning and sanitation.
- We’ll remind you to keep a safe distance from others with floor graphics and stanchions.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced and transparent shields will be placed at all concession stands.
- Exhibitors will have the option to order enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Trash will be removed from the exhibit halls with greater frequency.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms, and frequently touched public areas.
- If you feel sick unexpectedly at the show, medical personnel will be onsite and available to help individuals who are feeling unwell.
Credit to Surf Expo website.